03 cobra or 2013 5.0

05mustanggt27

Established Member
Hey guys I was wondering what I should get. I love the 03-04 cobras because the raw power but I like the new 5.0s cause they have all the creature comforts. Which one should I get. Is there a way to always put the 5.0 interior in a cobra? Also they are both gonna be my daily which ever one I get

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Hey guys I was wondering what I should get. I love the 03-04 cobras because the raw power but I like the new 5.0s cause they have all the creature comforts. Which one should I get. Is there a way to always put the 5.0 interior in a cobra? Also they are both gonna be my daily which ever one I get

Sounds like a 11+ 5.0 is the Mustang for you.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No question you want the '13 GT since it will be your daily driver. Think of the '03-'04 Cobra as harsh and unforgiving, and the '13 GT as a bit softer and forgiving. LOL. The comfort, convenience, quality, overall engineering, ride, ergonomics, etc. all favor the '13 GT. The Terminator would fit better as your weekend toy.

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
No question you want the '13 GT since it will be your daily driver. Think of the '03-'04 Cobra as harsh and unforgiving, and the '13 GT as a bit softer and forgiving. LOL. The comfort, convenience, quality, overall engineering, ride, ergonomics, etc. all favor the '13 GT. The Terminator would fit better as your weekend toy.

X2 my 2011 was much more forgiving than my 04 cobra now, The cobra is more of a weekend fun car but could be daily driven if you wish

Users who are viewing this thread