03 Cobra Oxford White Coupe JUST BUILT

adam`

Established Member
Did you get it dynoed yet? Im intrested in car wondering what kind of power its running

currently on a 16lb mail order tune. car has 118 miles on the build and plan to get the car tuned as soon as a put some miles on her. im in my last week of engineering school so ive been locked up on campus.

i am looking to get the car tuned late this week so ill keep every updated.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
currently on a 16lb mail order tune. car has 118 miles on the build and plan to get the car tuned as soon as a put some miles on her. im in my last week of engineering school so ive been locked up on campus.

i am looking to get the car tuned late this week so ill keep every updated.

I'd like to talk to you more about this car but i must be stupid bc i can't figure out how to pm. if you could email me at [email protected]

adam`

Established Member
I'd like to talk to you more about this car but i must be stupid bc i can't figure out how to pm. if you could email me at [email protected]

email sent.

to PM you click on the username and a drop menu comes down where you will see "send private message".

when you have a private message there is a window under the menu bar at the far right that says "Welcome, *Name*"

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
I rode in this car wednesday night. It as clean as it look in the pics and has insane power for the car. To bad my financing fell threw or i would of bought it.

pantera408

Established Member
I rode in this car wednesday night. It as clean as it look in the pics and has insane power for the car. To bad my financing fell threw or i would of bought it.

Yeah I have a possible Buyer for my 02 HD and been Approved buy my Bank but don't want 2 car Payments...Just want to Make sure this is the Right Choice and It will be my FIRST Cobra.....:banana::rockon::beer:

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Yeah I have a possible Buyer for my 02 HD and been Approved buy my Bank but don't want 2 car Payments...Just want to Make sure this is the Right Choice and It will be my FIRST Cobra.....:banana::rockon::beer:

Its A LOT for a first cobra but a great car to own.

adam`

Established Member

yea man sorry to hear about that. glad you made it all the way down from Maryland to check out the car. it was nice to get her out and put some more miles on the car.

current mileage on the setup is 126 miles.

pantera408

Established Member
If you can get your Cobra to Houston texas to my Bank to see it we have a DEAL....LMK??? Also you can some miles on it....LOL.... Of couse I'll Fly you back Home.......

adam`

Established Member
If you can get your Cobra to Houston texas to my Bank to see it we have a DEAL....LMK??? Also you can some miles on it....LOL.... Of couse I'll Fly you back Home.......

im down...i just drove the car to miami and tampa for xmas. im currently in tampa with the car. PM me a number to contact you at.

Users who are viewing this thread