03 cobra parts

finchstang2003

Established Member
Hey I have some part for sale from an 03 Cobra. Most of them are body parts and are currently painted in Mineral Grey. I got these when I bought my mach 1 because the previous owner want to do a cobra swap. You can call or text 423-693-3251.

2003 Cobra Front bumper-has some cracks in it that go all the way through but is complete with fog light, bezels, and chin spoiler-SOLD
DSCF3038.jpg

DSCF3039.jpg

DSCF3040.jpg

DSCF3041.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3059.jpg

DSCF3058.jpg

DSCF3043.jpg

2003 Cobra sides skirts- SOLD
DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3047.jpg

2003 Cobra power folding Mirrors-SOLD
DSCF3044.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

2003 Cobra Eaton Supercharger-I do not know anything about this supercharger like miles but it does have a pulley on it and the rotors turn fine and looks good. $200.00 plus shipping
DSCF3054.jpg

DSCF3055.jpg

DSCF3056.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

2003 Cobra used clutch and flywheel-Centerforce DFX clutch and Centerforce Aluminum Flywheel. $100.00 plus shipping
DSCF0472.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

If you pm me I will try to get back to you a quick as I can. If you use paypal then you are responsible for their fee. For shipping give me your info and I will try and let you know a soon as I can. I have a tight schedule but I will get it to you in a timely manner. Thank you and if any questions just ask.

Last edited:

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
mirrors/ bumper

will these power mirrors hook up to a gt since it has no power mirrors whats needed or just leave em unhooked? and would you sell chin spoiler seperate?

finchstang2003

Established Member
will these power mirrors hook up to a gt since it has no power mirrors whats needed or just leave em unhooked? and would you sell chin spoiler seperate?

I don't really know if there is a plug there or not for your car, you may try and use this forum and ask to see if anyone knows. And I am trying to sell complete, Thanks.

what pulley?

I measured it and from end to end it was 3 inches, so I am going to say its safe to assume its a 3.0 Inch pulley.

interested in the side skirts. is is all 4 pieces? thanks

Yes it is all four pieces they are just all together in the picture, including the part that goes inside the door.

Pm Replied

And all other PM's replied, nothing definitely sold yet but maybe soon.

matt5liter

Established Member
intrested in flywheel and clutch can can u take a few more pics of the pressure plate and flywheel not so worried about the disc as its no good to me i will have to buy a 26 spline one

thanks matt

Users who are viewing this thread