03 cobra performance parts!!

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
ok first person to send paypal on the KB wins! [email protected] the buyer pays for the 3% paypal fee. if i get double paypents ill refund total amount..... good luck...

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
i do still have them. im waiting for a sale on the KB before i sell anything... 1 of 5 ppl is about ready tho...

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
holding deposit on KB till tuesday.... as soon as that sale is final ill get back to everyone on the rest of the stuff... Thanks for the patients everyone!!

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
I have a all stock 03 with 2200 miles, Looking to get all of what you have and willing to traid off the old parts. let me know what happens. Id think it would be easy to deal with one person and get what you need at the same time then try and deal with 20....

Let me know

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
I have a all stock 03 with 2200 miles, Looking to get all of what you have and willing to traid off the old parts. let me know what happens. Id think it would be easy to deal with one person and get what you need at the same time then try and deal with 20....

Let me know

it would be easy but to be fair i need to try to keep ppl in line. there are a couple ahead of you.

Users who are viewing this thread