03 cobra ported eaton f/s

GMKILR

Established Member
I have a LFP ported eaton blower with RR 2.80'' pulley with 35,000 miles the car dynoed at 469rwhp and 500tq after a couple of runs could have done better with cool down.Asking $200+shipping.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Very interested as well, same question as above, paypal accepted? (If first buyer doesn't follow through of course).

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
Yes, I will take it and you dont even have to ship it. I can come pick it up if you want. I live near you. Paypal or No paypal just straight cash if thats what you want. Let me know. You can call me (wayland) at 361-765-6373.

GMKILR

Established Member
If anybody wants pics just give me your email and I will send some tomorrow after I clean it up.Yes, I do take paypal.

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
Just let me know about that blower, I can come pick it up. Have cash waiting to go. I'm from corpus and this will be the first mod for the Cobra other than a CAI. Are you going with a better blower? What all mods did you have with this blower your selling and what kind of track times did it do? Come up to corpus for some races. You can go to these web sites to check some of the action out.
www.ccstreetracing.com

www.ccstreetscene.com

Laterz
Wayland

GMKILR

Established Member
Wayland, I'am just waiting for a response from the first person but if the deal dont go threw I will let you know I got pics If you want to see them just give me your email. I'am going with the 2.6 Kb but waiting for some parts to get back from powdercoater so I can put it on. My mods at the time of dyno numbers were cai,xpipe,catback,predator,2.80'' pulley,idlers,heat exchanger I think thats it and I never made it to the track.

Users who are viewing this thread