03 Cobra Race Stars...front and rear set with tires $1000

Lightningswig01

Established Member
I bought these brand new this summer.

Front Race Stars 17x4.5 (part# 92-795142 DP) with M/H Front Runers 4.5/26.0-17 bias ply

Rear Race Star 17x9.5 (part# 795152 DP) with Mickey Thompson's

Race Star Front and rear bolt kits also come with them to put right on.

They fit the stock IRS with no issues. I'm done racing that's why I'm selling the set.

Wheels and front tires have 4 passes on them and were mounted on the car once so they still look brand new. The rear tires have a DOT of 2011 so they are older.

Prefer local pick but if shipping is required buyer needs to take that into account. I can also meet someone within a reasonable distance for pick up.

The pics on my phone are to large to post so feel free to contact me for them. Just send me a PM with your number and I'll get them right out.

Thanks for looking!
Michael

Last edited:

Lightningswig01

Established Member
Yup sure do! That's why I got the 17's in the rears. No fitment issues..no grinding on tie rod ends ect. My car still has the IRS and They bolt right on. I forgot to list the front and back lug kits that also go with them. I've pulled consistent 1.40's in the 60' with no wheel hop at all and my car is full weight.

Last edited:

mystic46

Established Member
Hello, if no sale, pls let me know. I'm also interested and near bowling green! Thnx

mystic46

Established Member
Hello, not sure if you sent me a pm but you can text me at 313-377-8903. I am very interested in purchasing this week.

Users who are viewing this thread