03 Cobra rear Bilsteins...

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
i see some say NO and I also read other places that seem to claim to fame... Will the stock 03 rear Bilsteins work with a Solid Axle.. and if you say NO, you better provide the info to your say so. Becuase I measured the bottom mount point on the shock and measured the bracket on the solid axle and it specs out ok..just spin the shock 90 degrees.... if its a no-go, is it because of the overall height confliction. either way, when i install this solid in a couple weeks I am gonna bolt it up and see whats what!! PEACE

03cobramanIII

Banned
it woll work i'am using them right now , the bottom shock stell part that goes through the rubber eye needs to be trimmed with a cut off wheel. or put on a grinder to get them to fot in the lower shock bracket,also the bottom eye hole is a little larger too. just make sure when you tighted the shock bolt , that the bracket get tight around the part where you grinded ,if not you will have a bad clunk!

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
it woll work i'am using them right now , the bottom shock stell part that goes through the rubber eye needs to be trimmed with a cut off wheel. or put on a grinder to get them to fot in the lower shock bracket,also the bottom eye hole is a little larger too. just make sure when you tighted the shock bolt , that the bracket get tight around the part where you grinded ,if not you will have a bad clunk!

cool, yeah i will definately peep those modification out and pay attention..
enjoy, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread