03 cobra rear calipers and rotors

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Looking to get these out of my garage, they are from a 03 cobra, and are in perfect condition. The rotors have been turned and are very straight. I want $170 plus shipping for the pair of rotors and pair of rear 03 cobra brakes calipers.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I did not get to it last night, but I will take the pics to night for both of you guys and get it your way.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
I'll buy the whole rear calipers. I already have 2 pairs of cobra rotors. What comes w/ the rear cobra calipers? Mounting brackets? Dust shields? Brake lines? Banjo bolts??

Let me know if you can only sell those. If so, I'll buy it for sure. 100% for sure I will buy it. $ at hand already.

My email: [email protected]
AIM screen name: k1llersm1le

BTW, I only do PAYPAL.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
I sent you pics of everything that is included in the deal. I am paypal certified also. Let me know.

Email me the pics: [email protected]

Does it include the mounting brackets, dust shields, banjo bolts, and lines?? Let me know what it includes and please include the link of this thread when you reply back because I get numerous emails of parts from sellers. Thanks.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
BTW, will you do $90 shipped for the rear COBRA calipers, mounting brackets, dust shields, banjo bolts, and lines?? Let me know if my offer price is reasonable since I don't need the rotors and this will save you a lot of weight on shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread