03 cobra rear calipers and rotors

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
pics sent.

I never got the pics: [email protected], MAYBE it was in my spam. I had 2000 today so I just deleted it. Can you give me your EMAIL so I can look for it. email it again.

You can also send me a pic link if possible?? Does it include mounting brackets, and dust shields?? I AM VERY INTERESTED to purchase your 03 COBRA CALIPERS...

My AIM screen name: K1LLERSM1LE

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
pics sent.

Can you PM me your contact # so we can discuss about this IF POSSIBLE?? Also, if you can PM ME your 411 (i.e., first/last name, address, contact #, and email address) so I can buy w/ confidence. I will also PM you my 411 once you responded. I AM INTERESTED IN THIS....I just need some questions answered and pics. You can send me a pic link (i.e., photobucket.com) of your calipers and the things it will come w/. I am just wondering if it comes w/ the mounting brackets and dust shields...I can care less about the banjo bolts and lines, but if you are including them in the sale then that would be great.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Just sent you more pics CEE1NG Red. I will send you my 411 info via PM. I don't have the dust shields but do have the brackets, no bolts either, just look at the pics. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread