03 cobra redfire coupe for sale

Kringer70

Hello everyone I have 03 Redfire cobra i would like to sell it has 61k miles on it and its in very good condition.

Mod list:
Stage 5 steige port with 2.76upper and 2# LFP lower pulley it makes about 15psi
CNL intake with SCT BA3000 MAF
80lbs ford racing injectors with Kenne bell boost a pump tuned on E85 makes 500hp on local mustang dyno
Fluadyne triple pass heat exchanger with cooling fans and LFP black oversized coolant tank
Bassani manifold back exhaust no cats
Eibach Prokit lowering springs
Full tilt Boogie full rear suspension bushing kit for IRS
New rear end with upgraded diff cover and ford racing 373 gears
spec 3 clutch with quadrant and fire wall adjuster
LFP line lock
hurst short throw shifter

The car is pictured with Brand new Gun metal 18x9.5 front with 275/35/18s and rear 295/35/18s Nitto NT05s. Also have stock 17x9 chrome cobra wheels in perfect condition with Nitto tires
both sets of wheels will go with the car if you pay full asking price.

I am asking $21,500 that is with the wheels that are on it along with the SCT programmer and all other stock parts. I will consider offers if i can keep the wheels that are pictured with the car. I am located near Omaha NE hit me up if you are interested.

This car runs flawlessly i have owned it for almost 6 years i bought it mostly stock with 48k miles on it. I am an 8 year ASE master technician and have done all the work to this car myself except for the dyno tune.

I am just selling my car because I am now married with a new one on the way and we are buying a new house so its time to say good bye to my hot rod days.
Below is a link to my craigslist page with the photos of the car.

http://omaha.craigslis
t.org/cto/5437003315.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread