'03 Cobra SMOKES a '13 Z06!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T800

Established Member
Driving down I-5 near Federal Way(for those that know or care). I see a black Vette up ahead...I slowly cut a few lanes over and creep up thinking it will be the same old blue haired cruiser-mobile...

NOPE. Brand new Z06...paper plates and all. Driver was old enough for it to be his, but young enough to get it on...so I start looking like Han Solo trying to get away from the Death Star's tractor beam, flipping switches, pulling levers, screamin' at Chewie. When I am all set, I down shift and give it a little boost for effect...

He doesn't even look over, just slows down. I wait a few seconds hoping he is just getting hit sh*t square...but nothin'. I sigh and roll away at a half-shaft snapping 65MPH.

Next day my TOB goes tits. I miss my Jeep.

Now, if at the end of this "story" you feel a little let down...just imagine how I felt. This scenario NEVER happens and I will probably won't see one again. :nonono:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I've had people do that to me.. want to race, and I'm just not in the mood, or my wife is in the car and I don't like getting yelled at, so don't race..

T800

Established Member
I've had people do that to me.. want to race, and I'm just not in the mood, or my wife is in the car and I don't like getting yelled at, so don't race..

I know what you're saying...I have done the same, especially when its an area that I know there are Johnny's. Just that you hardly ever get to roll up on a car like this.

Oh, well...probably start raining soon.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt did I miss?

Darkwave1

Established Member
Wow ....... Was really hoping to read a great epic kill story :rockon: !!! Instead OP is another attention W***e :cuss: !!!!! Come on man !!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread