03 cobra solid axle best control arms?

Turbostang990

Established Member
Swapped a IRS for solid axle. What's the best control arms suspension set up street /strip? I don't want solid needs to have urethane bushings I had solid before and ill never do it again. Been out of the game for a while need to know what's good. Thanks

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Team Z :beer: Im goin to run front and rear susp from them when i get to that point. Heard nothing but great things about them.

LeKiD

Established Member
Team Z ! Dave is the man and his upper Relocation kit is the best on the market .

I cut .15 on my 60ft with my old fox body over the UPR.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
You can't go wrong with Team Z and or TRZ they both make awesome parts and have great cutomer service. I went from 11.49-11.16 just by switching the UPR upper and lowers out for TRZ DA upper and lowers. Also added cats at same time

ctgreddy

Established Member
I have baselines, same principle as the teamz, just as equal quality but less money. However, you say you dont want solid, so i'm assuming you also dont want spherical as they make just as much noise, which eliminates teamz and baseline. If you want something with better ride go with MM or something of the sort.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I have all hard mounted team z on my car and it doesnt spin at all, but it is damn noisy. I was looking at the team z street beast suspension package to swap to. They have bushings but still look like a great setup.

Users who are viewing this thread