03 Cobra Spoiler, Mirrors, Side Skirts, Bumpers.

Dogma36

Established Member
Ok so i have all these things, and i want to trade some of them for Gunmetal saleen wheels 18x9 front and 18x10 or 10.5 rear, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT GUNMETAL SALEENS, not chrome, or anything like that, if they aren't then please don't ask. All the things that i have are in good condition.
THE PARTS ARE NOT FOR SALE!! ONLY TRADING FOR THE GUNMETAL SALEENS.

s414sx.jpg

xawbgk.jpg

9a21yx.jpg

30a3klg.jpg

1il641.jpg

Dogma36

Established Member
Unfortunately the gunmetal saleens are discontinued, they only make the ones with the rivets, im don't like the rivets.

Jaa1456

Established Member
Just sell the stuff outright and you will have more than enough money to buy a new set with tires. I see them go for 1200 with nitto 555's on them. How much for just the mirrors or side skirts?

Dogma36

Established Member
Just sell the stuff outright and you will have more than enough money to buy a new set with tires. I see them go for 1200 with nitto 555's on them. How much for just the mirrors or side skirts?

Im not looking to sell, i'd like to trade SOME of the stuff, like the mirrors or the spoiler, etc for the wheels.

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I know you said no chrome but I have a brand new set of Saleen replicas with brand new tires. They have 0 miles on them currently. Is this something that you are interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread