03 Cobra stolen

04blackstang

Established Member
Around 7 pm 8/10/07 my white comvertable cobra was stolen in the parking lot of movico in davie. it has a tan top with white FR 500, no tint... please everyone keep ur eye open and let me know even the smallest bit of info.

TRBO VNM

damn, WTF is going on down there. re-thinking moving back now. I bet it is all the same people. they need to catch these bastards.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
lloyyd said:
All these stolen threads makes me wanna leave mine sittin in the garage.

Good luck man.
Mine was in my garage...

If someone wants something bad enough, chances are they will get it. Pretty shitty, but these bastards need to be caught. Good luck bro.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Mine was in my garage...

If someone wants something bad enough, chances are they will get it. Pretty shitty, but these bastards need to be caught. Good luck bro.

They dont need to be cought they need to be SHOT!!....If it isn't yours keep your lil hands off of it!:fm: Sorry to hear of your loss, Hopefully you get some good news about your car.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
That Sucks Man Hope your Insurance covers everything I don't understand how they are stealing them did they have the keys or a Tow truck maybe?sorry to here about that.

CobraRyan

Banned
This is BS man. WTF i cant even park my car in a parking lot w/o worrying. This was done in daylight so these people have no shame.

pianoman90

Established Member
A bunch of SVTPer's need to get together and setup a sting operation in FL. I'm talking leave one in a parking lot for a few days, under surveillance and when the time is right, ambush them. Shoot to maim or shoot to kill? Just empty the clips and let the Lord decide.

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
geez man that really sucks!!!!!!! Post up a pic of it.. us bama folks will keep our eyes peeled. I know a guy who deals in a lot of stangs. Good luck getting her back. I know you must be heart broken.. I sure would be!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
This is nuts. Cobras are being stolen left and right down here. I'm also amazed at the number of parts off 03/04's that have been surfacing on Ebay for the last several months out of Miami. Everything from complete interiors and body parts to complete motors. I don't know if it is at all related, but it's pretty damn coincidental. Good luck.

I highly doubt any of these cars leave the state. I'm pretty sure they all end up getting stripped and sold as parts in Miami.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread