'03 Cobra takes out 600HP turbo fox body...vids

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Haha...the engine was just replaced. I made some changes to my wet nitrous system so it doesn't smoke pistons again. I am selling it all and going turbo anyway. I have a teksid block that will be here Wed for the bottom end buildup.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
Dude your crazy a 200 Shot!!! Your car must pull like crazy.

You have no idea man...its an incredible feeling!! It hits so hard I smile every time I press that button. :rockon:

RixSikcobra04

Tony, welcome back!

Absolutely badass, bro :eek: :rockon: :bowdown: . Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! I love the spray :burnout: . I only am runnin' a 150 shot these days after what happened with your old motor, but still just smoke fools with it. The 4 lb lower is on now and WOW! I'll post the numbers and graph on Thurs/Fri(dyno-day). Too bad we don't live closer together, we could tear some cars up between the 2 of us. Keep up the killin'. We all can't wait to see that think with a TT.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Tony, welcome back!

Absolutely badass, bro :eek: :rockon: :bowdown: . Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! I love the spray :burnout: . I only am runnin' a 150 shot these days after what happened with your old motor, but still just smoke fools with it. The 4 lb lower is on now and WOW! I'll post the numbers and graph on Thurs/Fri(dyno-day). Too bad we don't live closer together, we could tear some cars up between the 2 of us. Keep up the killin'. We all can't wait to see that think with a TT.

You know it man!!! I just put the 6lb lower on, and with the 2.76 upper.....HOLY CHRIST! Even on blower the car feels incredible at 20lbs boost. Mix in the 200 shot...and damn. I will have dyno numbers this week too, it will be interesting to compare. And you what man, we have so many crazy fast street cars here, that I am not even close to top dog. We even have 600+ HP Hondas out here that are wicked fast. Now you can see why I am on a quest for 1000+ HP!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Wow, that was wicked violent. I love it. I want videos of pulls when you are running 1000HP, that will be straight insane.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
aslowdodge said:
wow that was a beating. I sure wish the videos were during daylight hours.
Glad i haven't run into you.

Thanks man...somehow I should be glad I haven't run into you! I would love daytime vids too, but seems all the racing we do is well after midnight. The only daylight vids I will have are track vids in a couple weeks!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
HAHA, sweet!! You have the perfect screenname for your situaiton, your CObra is BADASS,

I remember when you got beat by that crazy race Turbo hon.....uhhh something or other, so you decided to get on the bottle..then you procedded to DESTROY that H/C/I Ls1 like he was standing still.

I love you Terminator, I want a ****ing ride in a n20 ported eaton Cobra, god damn the torque must be incredible, it will probly make my buddies Kenne Bell 04 seem slow. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
HAHA, sweet!! You have the perfect screenname for your situaiton, your CObra is BADASS,

I remember when you got beat by that crazy race Turbo hon.....uhhh something or other, so you decided to get on the bottle..then you procedded to DESTROY that H/C/I Ls1 like he was standing still.

I love you Terminator, I want a ****ing ride in a n20 ported eaton Cobra, god damn the torque must be incredible, it will probly make my buddies Kenne Bell 04 seem slow. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thanks for the props man. Yes, I did get smoked by that Honda. There are two more in town that are wicked fast. One is pumping out 530+ now, and we are gonna race again soon, maybe this weekend. I crushed him on the 175 shot, but he cranked the boost up and it's going pretty good now. A bud of mine has a T-76 on his civic, and it makes 700+ on 38lbs of boost. Its so wicked fast, it literally changes lanes when he gets on it. As for KB/Whipple Cobras...they have NO prayer unless they are spraying a good size shot as well. I raced my bud Mark's Whipple/nitrous Cobra enough this summer to know what is what with that. He was making 730rwhp on a dynapack dyno with 23lbs and a 100 dry shot. I think this combo I have now would take that down. Last time we raced, I sprayed the 200 shot and we were pretty even. But I found out after it wasn't really a 200 shot because the line to the nozzle was too small to support it. Plus my car makes much more boost now...about 3-4lbs more. There is so much competition here, it makes us all step up. Gotta love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread