03 Cobra Tan Seats for Sale

TTA89

Established Member
My Recaros are showing up tomorrow and I'm trying to recoup the cost. 18K miles on these, they are in excellent shape except for a small blem on the drivers seat which is minor. No smoking or spills.

$900 for the Front and Rear. I can take more detailed photos if you are ready to buy. Delivery possible for small fee in the New England area, I'm not shipping.

0002.jpg

gtmustang00

Established Member
if they were gray id be all over them, but recaro's sound good....what model?

TTA89

Established Member
Recaro Pole Positions, its a fixed back seat. Troy and I put them in yesterday, not as classy as the stock seats but they work for the intended purpose of correctly location the harnesses while I'm on track. I drove the car for about an hour last night and they aren't too bad, I wouldn't want to go 8 hours in them but for driving back and forth to work and out messing around they are fine.

The biggest thing I noticed was how much more feedback you get from the suspension. I was playing on a couple on-ramps and you can really feel whats going on, great bonus.

I still need to run the harnesses and adjust the lengths. Maybe in August it might stop raining and I can work on it.....

And I'm peeling the stickers off the brackets...

0012.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread