03 cobra torch red

Cverse

Established Member
Hi everyone my name is Ryan I'm new 2 the terminator world. I'm currently deployed and will be home in a few months with that being said I found a immaculint 03 cobra for sale in flordia. This guy selling the car seems 2 be an honest up forward person with all the info he gave me and pics on the car. The only situation I might have with the car is it came from Ontario Canada so the cluster in the car is in kilometers not mph. Is this something that can be changed r is this a big concern? Also when tunning the car with it in kilometers going 2 make a difference? Thanks for all the help !

04cobraken

Established Member
My car came from the US and I live in Canada so my cluster is in miles. Takes a bit of getting used to as the kms are on the smaller inside of the speedo but no big deal. Shouldn't make a difference with tuning etc. So if car is good/clean than I would buy it

cj428mach

Established Member
The "brains" of the cluster that records mileage, anti theft information, is on a removable chip in your cluster. You could try buying a cluster with the correct unit of measurement you want and try swapping the chip.

Last edited:

cobra-k

Established Member
I also live in Canada and my cobra came from Florida. It's in mph not a big deal at all. It's just being tracked in miles on the speedo rather than km, has zero effect on tuning it's only a gauge cluster. Like above my km is printed smaller on the inside rather being big and bold on the outside which is in mph. If it bothers you like cj mentioned you can swap, but the reality of it isn't worth it. Spend the extra cash elsewhere and enjoy her :)

Users who are viewing this thread