03 Cobra Vert $16k PA

stroked93

Established Member
03 Cobra Vert. black/black top. 24k miles. Interior is in good condition, small mark on the pass side door panel and on the CDC light bar from the seatbelt holder. Paint on the hood, fender, and quarter aren't perfect from previous repair.

Mods
Steeda axillary idler
cai
2.8 steeda upper pulley
gates belt
diablo chip
magnaflow cat back SOUNDS AWSOME
CDC Lightbar
billet antenna
poly bushings in the rear
rear diff brace
stainless rear bumper letters
coupe springs cut
Pro 5.0 shifter
steeda adg clutch quad and cable
ngk tr6 plugs
Rear wheels spacers
cobra grille emblem

The Bad
Car has an R title. Was hit high down the right side and the pass fender and door was replaced. Still has original bumper cover. Both bags were replaced along with the control module.
Car has the tick. Still runs and drives great.

$15,000. Car is a great driver, not a show car. If interested email me [email protected]

Last edited:

stroked93

Established Member
dcp1805ti6.jpg

dcp1803si1.jpg

I will get better pics tomorrow.

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Interested in any trades? I have a BUILT Dodge Ram with about $25k invested into it (have receipts for about $20k as well as original window sticker of $30,805). Let me know if you're interested at all and I can send some pictures and info your way.
Thanks!
-Tyler

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
Interested in any trades? I have a BUILT Dodge Ram with about $25k invested into it (have receipts for about $20k as well as original window sticker of $30,805). Let me know if you're interested at all and I can send some pictures and info your way.
Thanks!
-Tyler

damn!! whats do u have done to it??
what year??
what size hemi??

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
could you send more pics and info to [email protected]. build date,how many owners,who did repair work. Will ford fix the tick problem under some type of warranty. GL

If it's an R title I think you might have trouble getting warranty work done. PA law states that if the car has a reconstructed title it is no longer applicable under warranty work.

*At least, this is what the Chevrolet dealer told me when I took my Cavalier in for warranty (catalytic converter) work. I think it applies for all vehicles.

stroked93

Established Member
I bought the car off here from Strats03SVT. I think I'm the 3rd owner. Stratos had the repair work done. If Ford would fix the tick it would have already been done. If you know someone at a Ford dealer you might be able to get them to slide it through. I will get more picks today.

Users who are viewing this thread