03 Cobra Vert for sale

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Looking to sell my 2003 Vert so i can get a hardtop(so I may consider trades). The car has right around 24,500 hwy miles on it and is stock save for a K&N airfilter and Magnaflow Catback. I bought it new august 04, so it still has until august 07 and 11k miles left on the factory warrenty.

It's seen the track twice, and I didn't even try to launch it either time. Even so i managed to muster the time that's in my sig.

Anyway, the car is redfire, and it has a fairly recient set of BFG KDW's on it. Looking to get 28,500(what I owe) for the car. I still have two of the original tires(the other two got popped) and I still have the stock catback and airfilter assy. PM or email me for more details/pictures.

Oh, and the car is located in Laplata MD.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, price/milage update. The car now has 25,100 miles on it, and I'm looking for 27,500 firm.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sure thing guys, I'll send some pictures along as soon as I get home from work tonight(don't have anything here with me).

Cop I Am

Run whatcha brung
Established Member
Thanks for the pics. When did you run it at MIR and what did it run? When you have the chance how bout some pics of the motor and interior? Thanks

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No problem, it's been to MIR twice, once was at Ford Fever this past year, and I forget what the occasion was for the first time....

Either way, my best pass was a 13.16 @ 110 w/o flooring 1st and taking it real easy on the shifts.

I will take pics of the motor/interior asap.

Users who are viewing this thread