03 Cobra Vert vs EVO

rueljr

Established Member
I had just pulled away from a light when a EVO pulled up next to me. I was in third at about 55 and I heard him down shift as he pulled up. He hit it and I had no time to drop a gear, so I hit. He pulled a car lenght right now but I hung right on his bumper. When he grabbed third I caught up up even with him. Now that we were both in third and even the real race began. I put 1-2 lenghts on him in third and a couple more in the bottom of fourth before I let off. We stopped and talked a little, he said he had a bigger turbo and puts down 430 RWHP. I dyno at 507 RWHP and I'm 5-600 lbs. heavier. Great fun!!

jgheels2003

Established Member
rueljr said:
I had just pulled away from a light when a EVO pulled up next to me. I was in third at about 55 and I heard him down shift as he pulled up. He hit it and I had no time to drop a gear, so I hit. He pulled a car lenght right now but I hung right on his bumper. When he grabbed third I caught up up even with him. Now that we were both in third and even the real race began. I put 1-2 lenghts on him in third and a couple more in the bottom of fourth before I let off. We stopped and talked a little, he said he had a bigger turbo and puts down 430 RWHP. I dyno at 507 RWHP and I'm 5-600 lbs. heavier. Great fun!!

Good run. If he really has a bigger turbo he should have kept up or passed since they can hit 430 with some better juice on the stock turbo. Thats a kickass vert!

Users who are viewing this thread