03 cobra vs 03 porsche turbo x50

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
My freind just called and said he wants to race me for 100 bucks against his x50.... his x50 is stock, I have a 2.8, 2lb lower, and ported blower and all the other usual mods, and he said i could use my et streets....

My best time is an 11.8 at 117, slipping the clutch at 4k with MT's... so my car could be alot faster with a better driver

His car according to some sites should also run an 11.8.... idk how well of a driver he is...

Should I accept the challenge?
Thanks

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Dont do it.. I have seen the x50 package keep up with whippled cobras trapping 128 from a roll. Your playing with fire my friend

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
Well one thing thats on my side, is im used to driving my car, the porsche is his dads and it will be the third time for him driving it, hes a decent driver in his 350z, but idk how hed be in the porsche and launchin it....

C55AMG

Established Member
i say race him. the fact that its not his car makes the situation better. Just get a better jump (reaction time) from the start, if you get at least a 0.2 head start you should be able to hold it till 120.

i used to race this guy on the street and always beat him but at the track his car was a lil bit faster than mines.

Users who are viewing this thread