03 cobra vs 300c

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Was going home from a fathers day event and some guy at least 65 w a 300c pulled up besides me and get's on it. I thought wtf, he has his wife too and my wife looks over and says get on it so we line up about 65 mph, I'm in 5th gear I give him the jump and I toy w him... he's thinking all right I'm doing good... then I downshift to 4th and pop his balloon, too bad I didn't have the n2o on. I run it up to 140, he prob hit the speed limiter cause he became a small speck in the mirror. I'm fairly old also, it was just too funny.. Damn I hope I'm all game at his age.

Oh yea it was the "hemi" model I def would think.. There was no one in front of us, it was perfect weather so seemed very safe, wife did not even tense up at all like she does w n2o on.

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
i was at the local track on saturday and i ran a srt-8 300c. didn't get a chance to talk to the guy but his friend said it was built motor and suspension. he was running 12.7's but still couldn't take my 03 vert. he was also sprayin but his friend said there was no nitrous but its kind of funny how his times kept gettin slower...good kill tho

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
The 300C never stood a chance. I wouldn't even pair it against my GT when it was N/A. Mine is probably good for a low 14 sec quarter mile. Nice cruiser, but definitely no mustang slayer. The speed limiter is at 128 mph, which can easily be taken care of with a predator tune.

Users who are viewing this thread