03 Cobra vs 96 Procharged GT

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Was a pretty nice night out so we took the cars out for a joy ride. First race is from the dig, second one from a 40 roll and 3rd one is from a 60 roll. After the 60 roll race was clearly over, Satan's Snake just decides to continue to 150mph before he shuts her down.

Click on Youtube and watch it in High Quality. The normal quality one sucks, there were no lights out where they were racing so it was quite dark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xuzbWPwOw]YouTube - Satan's Snake vs Satan's Pony[/ame]

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I actually told the guy who was driving that he was slightly pulling ahead of Satan's Snake but the major difference in those races were drivers. There is a 8rwhp/20tq difference between the two cars. I don't know what the weight difference is however.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
yeah the weight difference is quite substantial seeing as how I have an DOHC motor, stock K-member and IRS as opposed to his SOHC, tubular front suspension and SRA...good thing we raced on friday cuz the snake dropped a valve on the way back from richmond so she'll be down for a while:cryying:...oh yeah and how many clicks did you get out of my clutch cable after the third race???

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I think I got about 5 clicks while adjusting it back...Mushy pedals suck don't they...lol.

And yea man, that sucks that she went down. Ask for a raise at work! Need to get her back on the road, Spring and Summer aren't even here yet. Also, still the wifes car, haha.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
yeah I see that one goin over real well at work..."um yeah I'm gonna need a raise, this 80k a year shit aint cuttin it. I got a car that needs to be up and ready for summer." push comes to shove I'll put a catback on the wife's GT and go cruisin in that while the snake's gettin heads, cams, longtubes, ported blower, single blade t/b, pulley, idlers, tune, and what ever else I can think of

Satan's Snake

Established Member
04 gt complete motorswap, procharger p1-sc-2, ported plenum, longtubes, offroad h, flowmaster c/b, tubular k, 4:10's, short throw, shitty 315 street tires and an sct tune

Satan's Snake

Established Member
yeah don't really get it...don't beat on the cobra any more than anyone else on the forum and its almost stock!!!...oh well next time around the race won't be as close

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Good races! Once th Cobra is back up and running you should do the destruction rematch runs in the daytime, lol.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
haven't done much research on it but I think its comp 270's that I've seen in a couple and I liked the sound of...I've got a lot of thinkin and diggin to do before I start ordering parts

My94GT

Established Member
good runs, damn shame to hear what happened to the motor. oh well build it bigger and better and tell the owner of the gt to learn to drive. all that work and no drive mod :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread