03 Cobra VS C5 Z06..... cool vid inside

SVT8U

Established Member
Race was filmed on the parking lot off the frontage road adjacent to a 4 lane divided highway. About 40 people in this parking lot saw the race, and their vantage point is just under 1/4 mile from the start point. Perfectly flat and very little traffic late on a Fri night. Just about the perfect race spot. :rockon:

from 10 mph roll....... I asked for a dig but he INSISTED on 10mph lol :shrug:

Turn up the sound on the vid and listen to the haters..... "Yeah right! Yeah right!!!' lol everyone around here thinks a z06 is unbeatable for some reason. :poke: :burnout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5IQJ-5OBk

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
SVT8U said:
Race was filmed on the parking lot off the frontage road adjacent to a 4 lane divided highway. About 40 people in this parking lot saw the race, and their vantage point is just under 1/4 mile from the start point. Perfectly flat and very little traffic late on a Fri night. Just about the perfect race spot. :rockon:

from 10 mph roll....... I asked for a dig but he INSISTED on 10mph lol :shrug:

Turn up the sound on the vid and listen to the haters..... "Yeah right! Yeah right!!!' lol everyone around here thinks a z06 is unbeatable for some reason. :poke: :burnout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5IQJ-5OBk

Looks like a great race. Congrats on the win.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Damn, that was badass!! That reminds me of how my cobra sounded when I had just a 2.8 upper pulley and just Borla Stinger c/b. It was LOUD LOUD LOUD.
Then when I had the ported Eaton 2.93/4# I took down a few C5 Z06's myself.

02MBMWS6

Established Member
that is so fake or you lied about the mods or the vette driver was 83 years old and drunk. what kinda video is that anyway? there is no good launch footage?

02MBMWS6

Established Member
Lightningfr said:
shut up bmw
why are you attacking me? i am not a troll. lets race if you think you're faster. the Z06 should have won with equal driver/conditions.

SVT8U

Established Member
02MBMWS6 said:
that is so fake or you lied about the mods or the vette driver was 83 years old and drunk. what kinda video is that anyway? there is no good launch footage?

why are you attacking me? i am not a troll. lets race if you think you're faster. the Z06 should have won with equal driver/conditions.

both those statements sound like a troll to me.....And noone ever called you a troll. Do you have a guilty conscience? Your a ****** with a transam, a screen name with refrence to bmw, with 18 posts ON A MUSTANG SITE. Why dont you go to ls1tech.com or an F-body site? Because your a troll and you want to hang out with the ford boys.

Dude youre a tool anyway. Why dont you grow up and act respectful towards others instead of acting like youre a super d-bag?:beer:

EDIT: I figured id like to see what kinda cool dude you are so I read a few of your previous 18 posts. Lets sample some of the finer ones....
02MBMWS6 said:
you're wrong.

02MBMWS6 said:
dumbass, i drive a pontiac

02MBMWS6 said:
man, i was joking. no shit they're no joke, thats why i came here to find some races. my car makes 423 all motor through 4.30s and on spray way much more

02MBMWS6 said:
ok, but he drives a ****in truck that would come nowhere near my fine GM muscle

02MBMWS6 said:
come race me or shut the f up. its like an hr drive. my car will smoke you.

02MBMWS6 said:
thank you. my car is real fast.

What the old homage? looks like a duck...
Sounds like a troll, smells like tuna, looks like a ****ing bitch..... must be 02bmws6:shrug:

something like that?

Anyway, to answer your first attack/ question i will quote myself. Go back and read the first post you fu(king tard.

SVT8U said:
Race was filmed on the parking lot off the frontage road adjacent to a 4 lane divided highway. About 40 people in this parking lot saw the race, and their vantage point is just under 1/4 mile from the start point. Perfectly flat and very little traffic late on a Fri night. Just about the perfect race spot.

Ever been to the dragstrip? What do you think the view looks like from the finish line?:shrug: :poke:

To everyone else.... thanks for the compliments. In my post saying magnaflow catback and stock h we were talking about my exhuast. Sorry if it wasnt clear.

Mods on the car are 293, 4#, idlers, cai, c/b, sctmaf, amazon tune, 18's

z06 was stock with filter and tune. Nothing wrong with the driver mod in the vette. That guy also has a 10 sec maro, few other perf cars, and works at one of the better perf shops in town.....FWIW

:beer:

Last edited:

SVT8U

Established Member
DouBLeJ16 said:
You beat the driver, not the car..

But good kill anyways.

oh yeah? :rollseyes

Ill race your scion then:poke:

Thanks for your opinion though :loser:

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
SVT8U - What mods do you have? Just a catback?

I'm not picking sides, and maybe it could have been phrased better, but in reality a 02+ Z06 traps a decent amount higher than a Terminator with a catback.

That being said anything can heppen in race. But as you evidently won. Then it's props to the driver rather than the pace of the car.

Slightly slower car BEAT slightly faster car.

That's something you should be more proud of than actually beating a slower car.

This took far more skill than picking on vehicles slower than yourself.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: missed the post about the mods. Nice kill, but I think some of your responses could have been more measured. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread