'03 Cobra vs Jeep Cherokee....

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
I read about all these great races against Z06's, 350Z's and such in here and only having my car 3weeks, I really haven't had the opportunity to run anybody except a stupid neighbor in a 350z that would probably kill himself, so I leave him alone. Anyway, I'm coming home today and what pulls up next to me at the light and revs his modded v8, but two guys in a souped up Jeep Cherokee. And all I can think is the laughter I probably conjure up in here if I decided to take this guy on and write about it. So I wave them off, but they were just begging me to take 'em on. I just pointed at the wife, indicating the trouble I'd be in and they nodded their understanding and sped off. Amazingly, my wife, who is quite critical of my driving looked at me and said "smoke 'em". Well needless to say, I stayed out of it. Glad I did, 'cause here came the GA Highway patrol cruising by me a moment later, possibly going after the Jeep. :-D

Orange Poison

Established Member
Sometimes, you just gotta say no. I had this cocky guy in a 350Z pull up next to me that I wanted to smoke badly. But since my occupants wouldn't allow it, I had to sit back and take it. Damn that sucked!

97whitesvt

Established Member
I know the feeling. I will race by myself about 95% of the time. If you have other people in the car your first responabilty is to them and their safety.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hey there neighbor. Welcome to the 03 Cobra and SVTPerfromance. Its a hell of a ride isn't it?! Don't worry, there will be other opportunities to have a little fun. And if you get caught, and need a good understanding lawyer to help get you out of the doodoo. Remember, I'm just around the corner! :D

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
esqeddy: are you licensed in tenn? hehe...If I ever got caught for streetracing, my dad wouldn't help me and let me sit in jail for a night...hehe

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
Thanks esqeddy, I might need your help someday. That little "thin blue line" sticker on my car doesn't count for much around here. The local cops don't seem to care very much for feds around here.

Users who are viewing this thread