03 cobra vs. supra tt bpu

yellow98stang

Established Member
damn, that was sweet, pretty good match. i guess it all depends on where you start from a roll on where each car is going to pull hardest...

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
in the first 2 races it looked like the supra was catching up a bit. but i still give the victory to the cobra. :D

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah, thanks for reposting that video. Very good footage. The supra has a better top end but the Cobra is definitely faster. I guess 40 mph is right into the supras 2nd gear boost range and 50 is before boost in bottom of 3rd?? that would explain why he hung at 40. thanks again.....keep em coming.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
damn thats a fast cobra!! Awesome race, it almost seemed like he tried to throw it into 6th in that first race!!!

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
ohh thats elliot in the supra...

if any of you want to see more of that supra I know you do, check out in my sig or find in this video section "Hit The Limit" video ;) that we composed

briantt

Established Member
That's what I've been looking for. I was stuck on deciding on buying an 03 or another supra. I'd like to see a moded pro-charger or KB 03 vs a single turbo supra(with a good driver). Possibly around 700rwhp. I sold my last supra with a HKS single on it, but my buddy still has his Dual BB T76 and wanted to be able to keep up comparatively.:bash:

5Acez

Really Good Run
For the next one make sure the Supra has a proper exhaust and bodypanels

Dcp_0548_.jpg

For a pick of the car w/.74 drag cd visit:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169463&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread