03 cobra vs

02StanGT

Established Member
Well after the first two races I was in 2nd gear at like 4000-4500 rpm and I had NO TRACTION at all even if I feathered the throttle. So then I was starting in 3rd at around 2500-3000 rpm and thats why I was left so bad. I was on stock f1's and didnt get traction until about 70 mph. LOL, not the best conditions to go race but it was fun nonetheless.

vulture

Established Member
that RX- really didnt do much for that monster turbo under the hood. Id expect more.

02StanGT

Established Member
redfire550hp said:
that vette owned you
Ya he did LOL, I should of waited and had drag radials like him, but I couldn't wait! That car should run mid-low tens if he ever went to the track. It's beaten another cobra with all the bolt-ons, pullies (upper and lower) and nitrous(cobra runs 10.50's at the track), and a supra thats fast as hell also. That car is built very well and hopefully this summer I can take him down, but once again thats wishful thinking, lol.

02StanGT

Established Member
vulture said:
that RX- really didnt do much for that monster turbo under the hood. Id expect more.
Ya the reason why is beacause hes on low boost. I walk him everytime, but this summer he is going to turn up the boost so he will represent the rx7's well I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread