03 cobra w/780hp for sale

Juiced-03

Established Member
From his posts it looks like he is legit...running a procharger with 25+ psi and possibly nitrous. I wouldn't be too concerned if you check it out in person. Some people just want a quick sale and don't want to wait around. That price is very good if it has a clear title!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
From his posts it looks like he is legit...running a procharger with 25+ psi and possibly nitrous. I wouldn't be too concerned if you check it out in person. Some people just want a quick sale and don't want to wait around. That price is very good if it has a clear title!
I don't know man...did you read the thread he started on his build up of the car??? He stated 890 rwhp after his mess with the tuners and then just vanished from the thread after saying he would post the dyno graph...that whole thing seemed weird to me......:shrug: Could be legit...we shall see:pop:

98cobradan

Established Member
odd hmmm... if there is $30K invested why didnt he just take $17500 and pay the car off??? and still have $12500 in mods and that's alot of money to spend in mods

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
98cobradan said:
odd hmmm... if there is $30K invested why didnt he just take $17500 and pay the car off??? and still have $12500 in mods and that's alot of money to spend in mods
Not enough to get 780hp. ;-)

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
If he wanted a quick sell he wouldve made a detailed thread with list of all mods, many pictures and all information on the car. He just states it has lots of money in it and it has 780 hp. Somethings definitely up.

cobra50

Established Member
My Cobra

Yes, I said it had over 800hp before and that I had the dyno paper to prove it. I was wrong, the guy at fatal performance told me that over the phone and when I went to get the car he told me he made a mistake and that he thought I was someone else. So yes I was wrong and I jumped the gun. I am selling the car for 17500 because that is payoff and I want out from underneath a car payment. I do have 30k invested but it was not planned to spend that much inthe beginning.
How do you post pics on this site? I will post a couple of pics.:shrug:

Juiced-03

Established Member
cobra50 said:
Yes, I said it had over 800hp before and that I had the dyno paper to prove it. I was wrong, the guy at fatal performance told me that over the phone and when I went to get the car he told me he made a mistake and that he thought I was someone else. So yes I was wrong and I jumped the gun. I am selling the car for 17500 because that is payoff and I want out from underneath a car payment. I do have 30k invested but it was not planned to spend that much inthe beginning.
How do you post pics on this site? I will post a couple of pics.:shrug:

You need to host them up on photobucket or imageshack (or similar). You can email them to me and I will post them up for you if you want....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread