Votes: 18 17.8%
  • dont care

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFire2003

Established Member
What do you all think? I alrady have the parts and the car is at the Body shop getting put together. I will post pics in the next couple days

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I don't know that I personally like the Saleen spoiler, but it's a matter of opinion. If I had a money tree in my back yard I would really think about going all-out Cobra R. In other words, put a Cobra R rear bumper, side exhaust, side skirts, hood, wing, and front spoiler on. But I have no money tree. :cryying:

P.S.: Definitely post some pics up when it's done. :thumbsup:

RedFire2003

Established Member
Well I have a money tree but shes just a baby yet never the less I dont want a look alike Cobra R I want something differnt thanks for the input though :)

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
Well I have a money tree but shes just a baby yet never the less I dont want a look alike Cobra R I want something differnt thanks for the input though :)

Definitely respect trying to be different. Like I said, post pics. Most people like the Saleen spoiler. I might love it when I see it. I'm one of those people who changes their minds about what they like every 30 seconds (hence the '92 convertible for sale in my sig).

Oh yeah... And could ya cut off part of that tree and send it to me? :beer:

RedFire2003

Established Member
Oh yeah... And could ya cut off part of that tree and send it to me? :beer: [/B][/QUOTE]

For a small price yeah lol :rockon:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
For a small price yeah lol :rockon:

:lol: What's the price, need me to kill someone? :coolman:

D-Cobra

Established Member
well... personally i really prefer to stick with one brand on body parts. either all saleen, or all R.

but it's your car, and you have your own taste, so kick ass. remember to post pics when you're done. :thumbsup:

nimesis

Dude, dont mess with the body, spend your money tree on actually going fast, instead of ricing it up ang looking fast!

99SVTAddict

Established Member
It would look mean. I have the Cobra R hood and Saleen side side scoops. I was [ ] this close to buying a Saleen wing too a month ago. This combo would just look mean. I decided to get some BFG DR's, FR500 steering wheel and 03 Cobra mirrors instead.

The money tree died after this but is showing signs of life once again.:D

RedFire2003

Established Member
stop spending money on looking fast ?

Did you not look at My sig? last dyno I was 558 rwhp and that was @ 18lbs :read: My mod list is too big to list now. I have more mods then most the people on this site. Including kenne-bell, full exhaust, chasis stiffening, suspensionwork and lots lots more! My car is very very fast and only runs low 12's because I run Drag radials and they cant hook. On my rescent dyno chart I have 450rwtq @ 2000 rpms. :bash:

Last edited:

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
I am getting the S281 Saleen one piece spoiler. I think it will look better than the stock spoiler. It is at the shop now.

However, I do think the 03 hood is nice the more I look at the different mustangs.

I think with all the power you have it won't matter what it looks like, it will get attention.

Go for what you like.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i think its gonna look sick, i was thinking of the same setup for my gt if i keep it. 03 cobra front bumper,r hood, s-281 3 piece wing, x2c smoked tail lights. if i keep the gt its gotta not only look fast so im gonna either put on a twin turbo kit, procharger, or kb. run 8#-9# first than put in a stroker kit and forged pistons,rods the whole shabang. ok enough of my rambaling i think ur car is gonna look sick, can't wait to see pics

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
Originally posted by muffdvr
Dude, dont mess with the body, spend your money tree on actually going fast, instead of ricing it up ang looking fast!

do you homework before you talk shit :loser:
hes got one fast car

that ricing it up comment was just stupid

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
stop spending money on looking fast ?

Did you not look at My sig? last dyno I was 558 rwhp and that was @ 18lbs :read: My mod list is too big to list now. I have more mods then most the people on this site. Including kenne-bell, full exhaust, chasis stiffening, suspensionwork and lots lots more! My car is very very fast and only runs low 12's because I run Drag radials and they cant hook. On my rescent dyno chart I have 450rwtq @ 2000 rpms. :bash:

haha...owned

i'm getting the saleen spoiler put on as we speak also. I've always been a fan of that hood and, obviously, that spoiler. so i think it'll look sick.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
want pics before i vote. seeing is believing. Or in this case, liking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread