03 cobra what?????

Weasel

Established Member
Was that supposed to be a race ? Was the finish line 10 yds from the start? It didn't seem like the '03 did anything.

Mike

Roushinator

Established Member
Is that you in the Silver vert? I have seen you around town. We have been talking about getting some other guys from BR, NO and Laf together soon and meeting at Hooters. Where was the video taken?

Last edited:

nothing

nothing
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCobraKiller
605rwhp_vs_376rwhp

i think the title of the video speaks for itself :uh oh:
flipoff.gif

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Weasel
Was that supposed to be a race ? Was the finish line 10 yds from the start? It didn't seem like the '03 did anything.

Mike

What would you have liked them to do? Sounds like they got through second and the GT was probably 3 cars ahead.

SVTCobraKiller

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
SVTCOBRAKILLER, 03 cobras are slow, lol, i think you need to come across a KB Cobra and watch how ur ass is handed:lol:

Bring it on. Car will have a T-trim on it in a couple weeks and will have a little over 700rwhp :coolman:

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
What would you have liked them to do? Sounds like they got through second and the GT was probably 3 cars ahead.

I'm not saying that the '03 should win. I've watched the video a couple of times and I see the '03 screech off the line, immediately shift to second and third then let off; all within a few seconds. Off the line is not the 03's strength. It's at least a demonstration of that. It appeared to me that the '03 never got moving(fast).

Mike

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That was pretty LAME!! Just my opinion! I mean I could pull a Viper up to a Honda Accord and make the same type of video but that would be pointless,wouldn't it??

SVTCobraKiller

Established Member
Originally posted by black03
That was pretty LAME!! Just my opinion! I mean I could pull a Viper up to a Honda Accord and make the same type of video but that would be pointless,wouldn't it??

LOL. We are buddies and just decided to line em up for fun. We all knew what the outcome would be. Its just cool to beat an 03 cobra in an 00 GT. Sorry to offend you :rollseyes :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread