03 cobra wing delete trunklid

topless03svt

Z06 HUNTER
Established Member
I have a white 03 cobra with a factory wing delete trunk lid. I fould another trunk lid locally with the wing I am picking up tomorrow. So mines up for sale. Everything perfect on it. Not a dent or scratch. 3rd brake light works fine, no cracks. Make me an offer.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
If it was black I would've already paid you for it, can't find one in the right color! Lol

BigEag205

Established Member
If it was black I would've already paid you for it, can't find one in the right color! Lol

Just go to home depot and get some black cap plugs. That's what I've done on mine so I could reverse it if I ended up selling it and people never notice until i point it out (since they're black and the cars black they kind of go together). Now that I'm keeping it and doing some paint work ill prob go ahead and fill them in, haven't decided yet. The plugs haven't leaked at all in the 3 years I've owned it.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Yeah I'm not in to half assing stuff. Plus I had it like that for a year, this year I ran a Saleen spoiler but I want to go back to wingless but I want it done right. Free bump for OP.

Users who are viewing this thread