03 cobra with 17k miles

Shopboy

Established Member
03 cobra silver with a 2.3 whipple 17k miles car is makin 597rwhp 544rwtrq on 16 pounds of boost looking to trade or sale asking price is 28k car is brand new has tf wheels interior is like New. Car is located in orange county only pic I have right now is the one on my sig for more pic give me ur email

Mods Bassani O/R X pipe, Bassani Catback, K&N, MGW, H&R race springs,MM caster/camber plates, MaierRacing Subframe Connectors, IRS Brace True Forged Mach 5 Wheels, Whipple2.3, BF 5piece Idler kit, Accufab SB TB, 60# injectors, Heat exchanger,KB BAP, AED Custom clutch kit w/26 spline input shaft, LDC Cooling mod, Diablo Sport Mafia, SCT X3, tuned by RET

C360_2011-11-27-14-32-06-1.jpg

Last edited:

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
Very clean car. Seen it in person and one of the nicest Cobras out there.

Wow a Z06 huh?
A C5 or C6??

Shopboy

Established Member
Just watched a video of a 600whp cobra running a 460whp Z. Pretty even race. Those cars are awesome.

Was also thinking of gettin a high mileage mach1 auto and building the motor and go turbo.I would go turbo on this one but I think this car too clean to **** up

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Lol how's everything going?

oh man its back and forth and back and forth, seriously on my last nerve. i just want my car paid out.

first its totaled, then its not, my company and the other company bickering if its fixable, last week its officially totaled.. now were bitching about what its worth etc.

its been 5-6 weeks since the accident. I want your car but this needs to get worked out first, sorry

Shopboy

Established Member
oh man its back and forth and back and forth, seriously on my last nerve. i just want my car paid out.

first its totaled, then its not, my company and the other company bickering if its fixable, last week its officially totaled.. now were bitching about what its worth etc.

its been 5-6 weeks since the accident. I want your car but this needs to get worked out first, sorry

Sorry to hear that,sounds like a big headache.don't worry car is here no hurry to sell if it sells it sells if not ill just keep enjoying it

svtaddict

Established Member
your seriousley selling it this has to be the cleanest cobra that was at knotts and i think its even cleaner than mine! dude i was telling my wife your car is hooked up just perfect every detail man. dont do it

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Sorry to hear that,sounds like a big headache.don't worry car is here no hurry to sell if it sells it sells if not ill just keep enjoying it

i understand im thinking the same way honestly. i should stop looking till the day finally comes so i can stop being disappointed. but luckily a long time family friend is car accident lawyer, im letting him deal with it now. the bullshitting has gone on way to long and giving me to much grief of something that 2 police reports and 11 witnesses back up. done playing nice:mj:. Just pay me out and deal with the fact that it wasn't my fault

p.s that felt good. sorry and thanks BUMP

Last edited:

Shopboy

Established Member
your seriousley selling it this has to be the cleanest cobra that was at knotts and i think its even cleaner than mine! dude i was telling my wife your car is hooked up just perfect every detail man. dont do it

Thanks yea car is super clean I have owned 4 and this one so far has been the best one.

Users who are viewing this thread