03 CPE preliminary DYNO #'s w Pics

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
Ok guys here it is finally, after waiting for so long. i have the graph for the best run of the day. after that we detuned it to run 10-11#'s of boost and made 540 rwhp and 480 something torque. ill have to get that graph for you guys. but the best pass was 747rwhp and 635 ftlbs torque. that run was done on 22-23 psi of boost. keep in mind all this was done on 93 pump gas. after the holidays we are ganna tune it on some 110 or 113 and maybe 100 shot in first to help with spool up. i then test drove the car on the 540 tune and all i can say is WOW!!!!! it feels so freakin fast especially once the boost kicks in, its down right scary. but it feels good.

theres a few issues i need to fix before he comes back to retune the car. i have a leaking MMR sumped tank, i need to check the vacum hoses(more of a double check), get a different throttle body. the one i have is idleing way high even with the set screw backed out all the way. lastly i have a greddy profec e-01 boost controller and it just about takes a PHD to figure it out. its nice but a major pita. i think an ams 1000 might be in my future. well here you go and here are some pics.

Luispics080-1.jpg

Luispics077.jpg

Luispics076.jpg

Luispics075.jpg

Luispics074.jpg

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
thanks brother, i thought there would have been some more response from some of the members here, but oh well i guess they got bored waiting for me to get this thing going.

Fuerza

Established Member
That set-up looks amazing. :coolman:

It put down some nice numbers too. Have fun with that beast. :bowdown:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
very nice especially for pump gas. Im sure its really conservative on 23psi and pump, be careful man. Throw some good gas in there and turn it up!!!!!

jk man, Im glad you are enjoying it. Any vids by chance? Id love to have an in car of it spooling up.

Im glad you are happy with it. Its nice to see this kit finally up and running after my blood and tears went into it. I learned so much about everything helping to build this kit, its SO nice to see it doing its job!

ps, pull that bitch up to 7000 rpm's. It will be a highway monster! Thats what I was looking to build with my car, a sick highway roll on car and that turbo is perfect! It comes on nice and smooth and the tq holds nicely once its tuned properly! I cant wait to see the final numbers!

www.cpeturbos.com

Last edited:

SVTdubs

Established Member
dude, put some good c16 gas in there and run about 28psi or so with a good tune for that gas. I saw the posts on modford, that turbo is BARELY breathing at that boost level. That with the conservative timing, you dont need n20 at all man. Get some good gas, add a few psi and retune it a little less conservative and you will be blown away. I bet it does over 1000rwhp on boost alone.

I need to fly out there and go for a ride, lol. After all the hard work, its SO nice to see this being a success! Makes me want another cobra, lol

SVTdubs

Established Member
sorry for the tripple post but when are you going to retune it? Any luck on fixing the gas tank deal?

SVTdubs

Established Member
any updates bro? I know you are super busy and the car isnt the main priority but just curious! Id love to see some street pulls and some new dyno numbers pulling it to 7k rpm with some more boost and timing on good gas!

Users who are viewing this thread