03 dsg cobra vert for sale

scog72

Established Member
I have a 03 dsg vert cobra for sale. It has only 37,450 miles on it. The car has really been taken care of and comes with a custom California car cover for it. It has flowmasters mufflers, Mac off road prochamber, Mac lt headers, steeda cai, 2.8 pulley with tensioner, mgw shifter with new cobra shifting knob, h&r race springs, and cobra emblem replacing mustang on front grill. This is a VERY clean car but have only driven it 4 times this year so it's time to part with it. I am asking $19,500 for it and live in north alabama if anyone is interested. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

scog72

Established Member
Also forgot to put... New nitto tires with less than 5,000 miles and sct tuner. This car put down 448hp/462tq. When I replaced shifter I also replaced transmission fluid with royal purple fluid. It shifts like a dream. Unbelievable difference with the new shifter.

scog72

Established Member
Alright. Emails have been sent. If anyone else is interested I can send more pics or info on my cell at (256)616-2707. Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread