03 DSG Conv Cobra

DSG_Terminator

I dont want to sell but due to personal reasons it would be easier if i sold this car, My loss is someone elses gain.

Its a 03 cobra convertible, the top is in perfect shape, it has 99k miles. its dark shadow gray, its a 6 speed 4.6 liter supercharged v8. it was rated 390 flywheel hp from factory, since i purchased the car a year ago, it was bone stock, i have put a borla cat back exhaust $780 and a jlt Carbon fiber cold air intake $300, and smaller pulley 2.8 and diablo tuner and new spark plugs and low temp thermerstat kit, $450 the car now has a estimated 450 whp. plenty of power, since i have owned this car has never seen a drag strip, but it has been on the highway and will do anything you want it to do. This car is adult driven i baby this car, the oil is changed every 3k miles with full synthetic oil. you can jump in this car and drive it anywhere. interior is in great condition their is a small tear on driver seat on the side thats the only flaw inside. outside the paint is in great condition, the front bumper has small rock chips from regular driving, the cd player as of right now is jammed and wont eject or load. NADA shows this car for $18,400 with the mods installed the car is at $20,000. il take $15,000 i live in Christiana, TN if you have any other questions please feel free to call at 615-574-3049.
thank you, Mike

dont know how to post pics so go to link or url https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1711017673&db=lv

Users who are viewing this thread