03' DSG Convertible Cobra FS!!!!!!!!!

kevinflick03

Established Member
I'm selling my 2003 dark shadow gray convertible cobra to make way for a new Shelby. The car has many bolt on mods including: 373 gears, short throw shifter, Bassani cat-back, Bassani off-road x pipe, 4lb lower, 2lb upper, JLT high boost cold air intake (painted to match car), aluminum intercooler and radiator tanks, LFP dual pass intercooler, autopower rollbar (painted to match the car), ZEX nitrous kit (installed, never sprayed), replica saleen hyper-black wheels with nitto 555 on the front and 555R on rear, auto meter lunar gauges, HID headlamps, Eibach Pro lowering springs, Raptor shift light, slotted and drilled rotors with new ceramic pads, Spec 3 clutch, Fidanza fly wheel. I also have other parts that are NOT installed which include: cams (470 lift 282 duration 114 lobe separation), BBK long tube headers, head cool mod, adj. cam gears, and misc. fittings to start fuel system. Hope that I am not forgetting anything. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at: [email protected] or pm me and I will give you my phone number. Pics will be up soon. Asking $21,000.

mustangweek09074.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1234_jpgmedium.jpg

Last edited:

kevinflick03

Established Member
Here is a video of a pass I made in Jackson SC. The 05 GT has a Novi 2000 and a few bolt ons. Sorry the video is blurry.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgswAOTD8XY"]YouTube - svt cobra mustang club[/ame]

mkkrs1

Established Member
Bump for a great guy.

Don't do it Kevin. I regret the day I sold my 03 for a shelby.

kevinflick03

Established Member
Bump for a great guy.

Don't do it Kevin. I regret the day I sold my 03 for a shelby.

Lol...If the car doesn't sell in 15 days I am going to keep it and buy a Shelby next summer. The 03 is going to Boosted Performance on the 15th to have all of the goodies installed if it doesn't sell. Thanks for the bump.:rockon:

kevinflick03

Established Member
Here are some pics I shot today after I washed it. Nice to meet you Warren.

cobraforsalepics001.jpg

cobraforsalepics002.jpg

cobraforsalepics003.jpg

cobraforsalepics004.jpg

cobraforsalepics005.jpg

cobraforsalepics006.jpg

The nitrous purges out of the snakes mouth
cobraforsalepics007.jpg

cobraforsalepics008.jpg

Nitrous switches
cobraforsalepics009.jpg

cobraforsalepics010.jpg