03' DSG Lightning -- 17k Miles

MustangBillJr

Established Member
SOLD!!!
UPDATE: 8-1-13 Added a link to my photobucket with 57 pictures.
Well the time has come for me to put up my truck for sale and move on to other weekend toys.
http://s248.photobucket.com/user/outlaw6996/library/03 Lightning
-Truck-
03' Dark Shadow Grey #4255 Built 6/26/2003. Bought it from the original owner in 2009 with 10,900 Miles on the clock. It's been garage kept its entire life, first 6 years in a climate controlled garage, the last few in mine. More of a garage queen than a driver since it's sitting around 17,800miles as we speak. Only mods are HID's, Phantom Boost gauge mounted in a column pod, an Aeroforce Interceptor in a MMCustomWorks Gauge Cluster surround pod. Clear Bra on the first few inchs of the hood, mirror covers, grille. Spray in bed liner, L&S oil separator, new NGK spark plugs about 1,500 miles ago.

The truck speaks for itself really, I'd say it's a 9/10 truck all around(nothings perfect). I can, and will take more pictures soon.
IMG_0209edit.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

My price is 18,500 which is pretty firm. I'm not in a hurry to sell it so please don't bash my price, I feel its well worth it to someone looking for a basically bone stock Lightning. Would also be interested in trading for a 93 Teal Cobra in similar condition.

Truck is located in New Milford Connecticut. I would be willing to drive it out to someone if their not too far away. You can PM me or email [email protected] where I'll give out my number to anyone interested in the truck.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

Last edited:

MustangBillJr

Established Member
That thing is clean, always loved DSG.
Thanks, Man! I love DSG too lol. I'll hate to see it go but can't wait for the next toy i've got my eyes on.

Update-- Here's a link to my Photo bucket account with 57 pictures of the truck I uploaded today. Underbody shots coming soon.
03 Lightning Photos by outlaw6996 | Photobucket
Some pictures are recent, others just pictures I already had on my computer although condition hasn't changed.

Users who are viewing this thread