03 Dsg - Modded

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
saleen should be sold this week! so i dont have the erge to sell the cobra so bad.. offer stands at 28k not negotiable :) thanks

Last edited:

1badpasvt

Some evil this way comes
Established Member
Remember looking at this car when it was for sale before, awesome car!!

Top Gear

Established Member
good looking car.
only have 23.000 for the moment, I´ll contact u later on when I got some more cash. :D

SilvGT

Established Member
that's a sexy cobra. i remember when it was for sale before. good luck man it's a beaut.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
ttt for ya bud.... Sad to see you sell it.

This is a kick ass car guys! You won't be disappointed.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
thanks this car on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 15 in my book. and i will not let it go unless i am absolutely satisfied with what i get in return, like i said i DO NOT have to get rid of it and am not hurting but it would help myself to stay clean for a yr thanks again fellas!

Top Gear

Established Member
how fare away is nearest port to ship the car. Live in sweden and would be needed to drive the car from u to the port.( excuses for my bad english, hope u´ll understand what I say. )

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
To add, this was my old car, so if anyone has the slightest concern, I know the complete history and can back up the sale.

This transaction will go smoothly and the seller is honest. Buyer need not worry.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Ive always liked this car, My 03 cobra was a dsg and almost as clean. When I first so it go up for sale I really wanted it but the timing wasnt there. And about 2 days before you put it up again. I bought a tl type s. Good luck with the sale, and beautiful car. Its actaully my desktop backround. haha

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
AAAWWW i need a towel now... Good looking car man.. wish i had the money for her..

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
sorry yes the car is for sale i havne been around my computer here lately.. my cell number is 832 797 3294 for any and ONLY serious buyers

Users who are viewing this thread