03 Gsxr 750

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
03 Gsxr 750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is a 2003 GSXR 750. It has a D&D slip on, integrated turn signals in the tail light, flush mounts up front, lowered 1" by the previous owner. I did an oil change and coolant flush about 300 miles ago and put brand new tires on about 200 miles ago. It currently has 5900 miles on it, but I do plan on riding it a bit to work until it is sold, but it isn't too far so the miles won't be a lot higher. The bike is a blast, but I just bought a house and need the dough. It was dropped once by the previous owner at low speeds so it is missing one bar end for some reason and there are a few minor scratches he touched up so it is not extremely noticeable. I will also throw in the jacket and helmet if you want them at no extra cost, the jacket is a year old and the helmet is brand new I used twice. I am asking $6000 OBO. e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send pics, for some reason they won't upload for me here. Thanks, Justin

Users who are viewing this thread