03 gt vs 01 cobra

dantheman91

Established Member
Ran against my friend's 01 cobra in my 03 gt. My car has a k&n rai, exhaust, 3.73 gears and a tune. My Friend's cobra has exhaust, cai, and a throttle body.

1st run was from a 5mph roll. We were neck and neck until the end of third when he put about 1.5 cars on me

2nd, 3rd, and 4th runs were from about a 55 roll and we were dead even until fourth gear and he put about 2-2.5 cars on me.

even though i got killed it was a lot of fun and considering that before I got gears he totally destroyed me, i consider this a large improvement.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
your car did pretty good, good thing he doesnt have gears or a tune or headers then you would get destroyed considering those 3 mods wake up the cobras alot! the intake and tb doesnt do much on the cobra esp untuned.

dantheman91

Established Member
I was not expecting to win any of the races but it was a lot of fun. I know that I got killed by my friend's car but I sure did get a kill (not of the car variety).There happened to be a suicidal rabbit that decided to jump in front of my car on the way home.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Good run. And yes others are correct, he didn't plan his mods well. Some bassani midlengths or longtubes and a tune and he'll get you bad.

dantheman91

Established Member
wow fstr03svtcobra the owner of the 01 cobra told me that he talked to you about the race and still don't believe what has happened. your welcome to come along next time and see for your self

dantheman91

Established Member
fstr03svtcobra, i have no clue where you are getting your information from. Evidently it is coming from your over active imagination, because there was no video

dantheman91

Established Member
thanks man. it was a lot of fun. my car runs out of steam up top and the cobra just keeps on going. hopeful next time we run we can get a video to make fstr03svtcobra happy.

Users who are viewing this thread