03 kb car

carfax

Established Member
my best friends kb car went 11.27 @ 128 this past weekend.

mods are: pro 5.0 shifter. kb @ 17#,single blade throttle body, bassanni off road x, bassanni cat back, lfp heat exchanger and intercooler box, 12" open filter.

slipping clutch, stock 39# injectors and on some 315 35 17 nitto drags. stricly performance tuned.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
04tiresmoke said:
my best friends kb car went 11.27 @ 128 this past weekend.

mods are: pro 5.0 shifter. kb @ 17#,single blade throttle body, bassanni off road x, bassanni cat back, lfp heat exchanger and intercooler box, 12" open filter.

slipping clutch, stock 39# injectors and on some 315 35 17 nitto drags. stricly performance tuned.

Very good track times!! ...but 39# injectors?? I would hope he is running 60# injectors with 17lbs+ of boost.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
What kind of pwr. does he make with stock injectors? Most people have to swap up with even a ported blower. Must be leaving alot of pwr. on the table. Also, what mass air meter?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
That gives me hope for my combo. I'm about to put on a ported blower. I'm gonna see if I can get away with stock injectors and mass air. I really don't want to have to spend the extra dough right now, but I also want it to be safe. Maybe it's all in the tune.

Users who are viewing this thread