03 KB Cobra Vert - Modified....ALOT

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
That is a nasty car bro. The problem I think you're gonna have is that there's a couple TT cobras on here for $30-35k

Good luck though...its nice

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I know, that is a problem. There are so many other cars listed on these forums. You have the highly modded SC and TT cars, then you have the lightly modded ported blower cars, and lastly the ultra low milage stock cars. I know it will not be easy to sell. It just pains me to even take 38k for it knowing all the work and money that is in it. I dont have to sell it, but it should would help me out getting a better vehicle for the triplets to ride in.
Hot rodding is like throwing money out the window! But its fun and fast!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
I know, that is a problem. There are so many other cars listed on these forums. You have the highly modded SC and TT cars, then you have the lightly modded ported blower cars, and lastly the ultra low milage stock cars. I know it will not be easy to sell. It just pains me to even take 38k for it knowing all the work and money that is in it. I dont have to sell it, but it should would help me out getting a better vehicle for the triplets to ride in.
Hot rodding is like throwing money out the window! But its fun and fast!
id say keep it, there are plenty of affordable trucks with good mileage for around 10-15K :rockon: I got my 03 Explorer with 19K miles on it for a little over 16K a year ago.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Anyone? Just put a new Dayco poly cog belt on the supercharger. It sounds cool!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Well there are alot of view with no one wanting this car. I do thank everyone for not having anything smart ass to say or having any lowball offers.
I guess we all like to think our cars are worth more after all the money that we spend on mods. I do try to have a realistic approach to this and know that i will not get the dang near 80k that i have in hard cost in this car. I guess i do think that it is worth the 38k that i am asking. However, i am not getting any post or feedback at all.
So, with that being said, what is a realistic price that i can sell this car for?

I hate to sell it after all the money and time that i have put into it. Everymod has been thought out and performed in efforts to make this a street driven low 10sec, 600+hp car.

I dont have to sell it, but I need to in order to free up some money for my upcoming triplets and for the new home that the wife and I would like to purchase in order to have room for the three kids.

Any CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts would be great. Thanks in advance!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Trust me bro, I know how you feel. We had similar money into our cars, with exception of a built motor. I ended up getting $35k for mine, but it took 8 months. had quite a few people interested, but it took awhile. Another problem we run into too is that it take a special buyer, with cash in hand or a home equity loan or something. Unlike other cars (Corvettes..etc) where the main buyers are older and more established, alot of Mustang buyers are younger kids that wont have the money...

All that being said, I think realistically, you should be able to get 33-34k.... But even at that, someone has to have 6 or 8 grand outta their pocket if they want to get a car loan...

If you are going to get another car though, try to give it back in the ass to somebody...lol I bought my 2003 Z06 that had $100k invested for $45k so it all comes out in the wash.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
sambandit....I know, I know:nonono::nonono:! Do you think a vert is worth a little more than a coupe? I know sticker price of a vert is more, so does it bring more on a re-sale also?

It could be a little while till i have another toy with the triplets on the way. But i will return to the game one day! Just need to get soem money out of this car for now.

Thanks for the reply!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ken....our cars were about as identical as two custom cobra verts coulda been. I hated to sell but I finally sold it for $27k, it just turned 24k miles. I hope you get more, you do have the KB over mine!

Trade ya a 11k mile sonic blue gt vert and several $$$ lol...

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Matt, i do remember your Cobra. It did seem we alot of the same mods, minus the KB. How long did you have yours for sell and what price did you start out at? Also why did you sell?

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
as we say in the biz "there's an ass for every seat". the price is good, you just need to be patient for the right guy to come along. and it will sell.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I know this car and I put you onto Aric at Injected. Your car is sweet man and I have seen it in person. goodluck.

how would it be for a daily driver in the atlanta traffic? does it have a CDC light bar?

Users who are viewing this thread