03 KB vert vs c6 z06

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I'm at 607rwhp with a 03 vert. and ran one (06 Z06) back in the summer and got him by 1.5-2 cars. We ran 40-140&40-150. After that we pulled off and talked for a while, cool guy! It was my first kill after the mods. Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

smknvette

Established Member
Last edited:

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
My lord i didnt relize how good those cars will run with a few mods. Staying with or out running a KB car is pretty impressive. The new ZR1 will be no joke.lol

i just got a intake, and just recently a tune, and i beat a bone stock 08 C6Z06 by 1.5 cars....it would have been more, but it wasn't a clean run

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE raced a c6 ZO6 and beat him by about 4 cars when he had his 2.2 making about 600 at the tires.

To me at that power level.....4 cars is a lot.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
if you don't post an awesome vid during the day time i say total bannage is in order for you.

This wont be happening till this spring or summer, ive got around 620rwhp and the z06 has exhuast and big 20's on it. Who do you think would win?? In my opinion i think ill rape him.

United_115

Established Member
As long as there is no turning or braking involved...:pepper:

haha well my car has alot of suspension mods so i would actually like to run it at a track and see how well it would do. And for brakes thats the next thing ive gotta upgrade as the stock cobra brakes do pretty good but id love better:rockon:

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
which gears do u have?

Z06 has long gears and red lines at 7k... youll be shifting way before he does...

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE raced a c6 ZO6 and beat him by about 4 cars when he had his 2.2 making about 600 at the tires.

To me at that power level.....4 cars is a lot.

I now have that KB your talking about lol!

Can't wait to take out some C6z06s with it myself!

mustangbee

Established Member
wow, must be ALOT of C6 Zs rolling around!..i seen about 3-4 completetely different cars/races online of KB or whipple cobras making 600+whp staying even with a stock Z or barely creeping on them, but on this site cobras pull 2-4 cars on the Z with less power lmao

should be a good race, but i would hope you have the edge

Users who are viewing this thread