03' Mach 1 roller Torch Red - Bay Area, CA

Fast69Mach

Established Member
Well guys, I've been building this car for about 6 months now, and I'm tired. I need to get something reliable, and finish my 69' Mach. I've been driving it for a few months now, and I've replaced the flywheel, clutch, and now the motor has to come back out to fix a few more issues. Either way, I'm just tired of fixing this car, as it is my daily driver. So the motor is coming out, and will eventually be fixed, and dropped into my 69'.

03 Torch Red Mach 1, IUP 5-speed car.

I will be keeping the following parts-

Engine
Transmission
Radiator
Wheels (will have rollers on it)
Front seats
Exhaust

Everything else goes with it. Shaker, brakes, gauges, harnesses, PCM, etc. The car is not perfect, but it is a good start. Definitely worth saving. It currently has an IRS in it, with full FTBR bushings. The chassis has 109k miles, and a clean CA title, currently registered. There is some damage on the right rear quarter, and some rock chips here and there. The front bumper needs to be painted, because the mounting tab on the original broke off. Otherwise it is a very solid car. I'm asking $3000 as-is.
Here is a link to my picture album - 03 Mach 1 build

Feel free to make offers, or ask anything about it. I know I don't post here much, but I am over on Corral.net, ModularFords, and CAFords.com under the user name "Gatlin".
-Matt
400410735.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread