03 Mach 1 Valve Covers?

jalalr1

Established Member
Can anyone tell me if the 03 Mach 1 valve covers will fit on the 03 Cobra...............

thanx
:??:

jalalr1

Established Member
Thanx for the reply's guys. I needed a pair of valve covers for the Cobra and found some Mach one for sale. So i guess i'll pick them up........

They do look pretty nice in black.....

n2fords2003

Established Member
Good luck getting the cover off the driver side head. You will have to remove the brake cylinder or unbolt your motor mounts and jack your motor around to get the clearance.

jalalr1

Established Member
Thanx for the tip Bro but the engine is already out of the car. I'm rebuilding it after a front end crash..... it wasnt me bought it that way.

jalalr1

Established Member
Chuck,

your right there are some on Ebay and yes i'm currently bidding on them so please dont every one go bidding on them:)

jalalr1

Established Member
No problem Chuck. I need them bad so its either these or some new ones.

By the way I only need the passenger side so if any of you guys have one laying around let me know. Also need the timing chain cover.

jalalr1

Established Member
LOL, pick whores.....

I'll be posting some before and after pics soon. My car is at the the shop getting some body work done.

jalalr1

Established Member
Sorry dont know what you mean by builders tag. I dont beleive one is needed Here in California. But then again I could be wrong.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
the passenger side valve cover has a tag signed by the two people who assembled the engine. i'll buy yours since you dont seem to want cobra valve covers anymore

Originally posted by jalalr1
Sorry dont know what you mean by builders tag. I dont beleive one is needed Here in California. But then again I could be wrong.

jalalr1

Established Member
Oh that tag, I was thinking about taking it of and putting it on the MACH valve covers..........

jalalr1

Established Member
ok guys one more question. Is the 04 Mach 1 radiator same as the 03 Cobra. Ive been trying to find out if it is but no luck.
Just hate to have to call the Dealer and be put on hold for days

Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread