03 Mach 1 VS 99+ bolt on GT

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Coming home from working out i merge onto another road to get side by side with a pretty nice GT. We are kinda pacing each other for a minute, i gear down, and i hear him do the same, then i hear him stomp it. So i hit mine, and steadily pulled away. I had over a bus length on him when i back off of it.. Im really not for sure who got on it first, i do know it was a steady pull. This was at 50 mph roll, i wasn't in my powerband when we hit it. We ran it up to about 100 or so, very short race. He did have another passager as well. It did seem to be a pretty stout GT. I expect all the typical boltons, cai, exaust, gears, tune, i imagine. I didn't to talk to the guy, he gave a honk i gave a wave.

Last edited:

mav_tu

Established Member
What's done to your Mach? If nothing, then I'd guess it was a stock GT.

A friend of mine has an 03 Mach with cai, exhaust and tune. You can see my list of mods. When we ran, I didn't have the tune yet. Him vs Me @ 40 roll = I get him by a little over half a legnth.

Haven't run since the tune. I'd imagine that I won't. He's now got 4.10's and is blown. Not going to embarass myself with that...

Users who are viewing this thread