03 Mach - Built - Whipple - GT Cams - T56 - MM - Forgeline - 9600 miles

therapy

Established Member
gorgeous car, hard to keep looking at it without making an offer! Originally looking for DSG Mach or Cobra, but your red Mach is beautiful. Thanks

therapy

Established Member
Sorry I didn't call. Got sick. Recovering. Completed sale on my 88 Coupe today. You have an incredible car! I had a red 01 Lightning, got too much attention. { Imagine that} Really want a DSG Cobra or Mach though. .....will still keep an eye on your car. Good luck on the sale. Wish you could keep it and enjoy it. Thanks

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
I'd be real interested in it, but I think you are simply asking too much for it.
I love what you have done to the car, but unfortunately when you dump big money into mods like that, the chance of getting your money back out of those mods (especially on a Mustang or Camaro) is slim to none.

For that kind of money, you can find a nice unmodded low mileage Cobra that will retain its value down the road. Thats what I currently have my attention trained on is a nice 03-04 Cobra.

If you get to a point where you would negotiate the price, drop me a PM..I have cash, I'm in SC and have family in your area and it would be no issue to pick the car up and drive it home.

Users who are viewing this thread