03 Mach vs 02 SS and 05 GT VIDEO!!

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Nice vid. 4 valve ftw, you smoked that gt pretty good.

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Hard to understand the beating on a car that "should" beat you(cammed ellis), but hey oh wells LOL. Car sounds good, looks good and is obviously very fast! Nice man.

redocmach1

Established Member
lol how da **** did u beat a bolton cammed ls1? holy sheet...i have the same mods as u plus some...so when i get my car back i am going to find a cammed ss!!! awesome driving!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
What size cam did the SS have? I don't get how you kept pulling on him, he should have a 40-50rwhp+ advantage on you. Nice kills though.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Pretty simple on the LS1 losing, they went from a lowwww roll and a stop. Plenty of cammed LS1's do NOT run the numbers in a track style DRAG RACE setting with a T56. Probably stock geared, street tire, typical "street racer's" car. Lets pretend for example that Mach 1 was a 12.40 car with driver and the LS1 car was a 12.80 car with that driver, (just for example only), then REGARDLESS of what cam or what is done to that LS1 car, he would lose in this race. There are PLENTY of cars/drivers out there like that. Trust me, plenty of my friends have had cars like that. Cammed 6 Speed LS1's that dont run any faster ET at the track or from a stop because they NEVER bother to learn the car, they pickup MPH but no ET at all, especially 1/8 mile track racing around here.

TheMachWON

Established Member
SBo3 said:
What size cam did the SS have? I don't get how you kept pulling on him, he should have a 40-50rwhp+ advantage on you. Nice kills though.

I don't know why i said SS it is just a red 02 z28.... but the cam was big... i honestly think it is to big of cam for him to be running stock gears.

Last edited:

98gt281

Established Member
Basicazlly is is the lid that goes over the air filter. Most cam+full exhaust LS1's make in the 380-400rwhp range, which is why I am so confused as to how the Mach pulled, maybe it was an auto with a small cam and street tires?

TheMachWON

Established Member
98gt281 said:
Im from Houston and wouldnt mind running you, that Camaro sure ran like ass for a cammed LS1.

Im from louisiana i just went to beaumont to pick him up i 5.0 with a friend. You ever go to beaumont and race?

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
98gt281 said:
Basicazlly is is the lid that goes over the air filter. Most cam+full exhaust LS1's make in the 380-400rwhp range, which is why I am so confused as to how the Mach pulled, maybe it was an auto with a small cam and street tires?

i thought maybe the same thing...LS1 cams are so advanced now tons of guys are easily making 425 RWHP with big cam only set ups..along with stuff like fast 90/90 setups. there are a few guys making 480 RWHP with H/C setups now.

venomws6

Established Member
Mach with 4.10 are deadly very nice man.
But that LS1 is damn slow for boltons cam car.

4u 2 nv A lot of guys reached 500rwhp with Heads,cam and full boltons.

TheMachWON

Established Member
98gt281 said:

It was a 6 spd... you can here him shifting. The guys name is ben i think.

From a dead stop its all about tracion no doubt his car should out mph my car but he couldn't get off the line good enough. I have a video of me racing a 500rwhp 03 cobra.( stock tires) From first gear i put a hurting on him. From a 40 punch he beat me like i stole something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread