'03 Mustang Cobra $15,900

Rich-C

Established Member
oh this thing will go fast, I wish your were selling this thing in january (which is when I plan on buying one) GLWS

Dynosport23

Established Member
Perfect car for me. Except the only thing that concerns me is the 4.10 gears. Although i have never owned or driven a 6 speed (I drive a gt with a 5 speed) Isn't 4.10 ratio too high for interstate driving? Because that is how this beast would be getting back to my garage. Anyone have an opinion?

whitemachine

Established Member
Perfect car for me. Except the only thing that concerns me is the 4.10 gears. Although i have never owned or driven a 6 speed (I drive a gt with a 5 speed) Isn't 4.10 ratio too high for interstate driving? Because that is how this beast would be getting back to my garage. Anyone have an opinion?

4.10 gears arent that bad little les gas mileage but its fine ive made trips to cali and back 400 miles both ways and it drives like a champ

lsuhandsdown03

Established Member
im not bashing ya... i had a 03 lightning with 95K in the clock and it looked like it had 20K its all where ya drive and how you take care of it.. the dude that had it before you must have weighed 250lb, the seat look worn down for 49K

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member

You'll be fine, a couple cars ago I had a 99 Gt 5 spd w/ 4.10's and it was my daily. 3100 RPM's @ 80 MPH. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Users who are viewing this thread