'03 OEM Cobra hood with LFP vents and Redline lifters

ToddEdge

Established Member
I'm buying a cowl hood and looking to sell my 11K mile OEM hood. It is near flawless. You have to get down and search for any rock chips and even then they are near impossible to find. The color is Mineral gray. It comes with Lightning Force Performance air vents and Redline tuning hood supports.

$625 for everything. Local pickup only. The stock air vents will be included in the sale.

Thanks,
Todd

Hood4.jpg

Hood3.jpg

Hood2.jpg

Hood1.jpg

ToddEdge

Established Member
Want to sell just the hood vents?

I spent hours trimming/filing the hood vent openings so the LFP vents fit perfectly flush. I won't pull them out of this hood but, I do have access to some brand new FORE vents that these are copied after...

REgards,
Todd

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
I wouldn't sell the stock hood. They r too hard to come by and if you ever sold it maybe the buyer would want it instead of a cowl.

SVTrent

Established Member
I spent hours trimming/filing the hood vent openings so the LFP vents fit perfectly flush. I won't pull them out of this hood but, I do have access to some brand new FORE vents that these are copied after...

REgards,
Todd

Send me a PM about FORE vents :thumbsup:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Just put it on storage buddy they are getting hard to find one around clean like yours. Why not have both :)

nycarpenter

Established Member

REgards,
Todd

The Fore vents have been sold to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread